Wrestling Scoring System with competition control PC, timing/scoring touch screen, horn, flat screens and judge/mat chairman display
- Central control unit for execution of the bout
- Time base for bout length, start and stop
- Entry of scores and penalties on touch screen
- Output of bout data to the screens
- Manual input of athletes data (independent from Management software)
- 47“ flat screens with control computer
- Display of all relevant bout data incl. animations
- Input keypad as electronic replacement for bats
- Double-sided display of score decision
- Coloured indication of decisions
Automatic set off of acoustic signals according to the respective stage of the bout
The Management software is capable of handling several mats used at the same time, and the Scoring system can be extended with additional modules accordingly.
SWISS TIMING furthermore offers services to make data available for media, including TV graphics, CIS Commentator Information Systems, video screens, indoor scoreboards and Internet service.